Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So, where to start...

I'm sitting here messing around on the internet, instead of being productive packing or getting things ready to make the dreaded four hour and forty-five minute drive to Flo-town tomorrow.  I can't wait to go see my family, especially Knox, who has been with my 'rents since Sunday AM.  I just hate packing my things and packing the car to the brim yet again.  If only we were closer...another tale for another day.

The few days being Knox-less have been great for Keith and I to reconnect as husband and wife, and it's been great to get work done so much faster without having to make sure Knox is entertained.  In the same breath, I miss the crap outta my little man despite his somewhat constant whining.  Why he whines is still a mystery to me.  Maybe he is just one of those babies that needs constant entertainment, which his momma can only entertain so much before I'm mentally "wore out with it."  Maybe he'll get better once he can get mobile and get to where he wants.  Maybe, just maybe.

Anywho, that's a small schmickling of what is going on in tha 'hood.  More to come and you know I gotta get my blog all pretty, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment