Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I HEART Bakerella

I know, I know. You're about to fall out of your chair since this is post number two in two days. But, I don't think I've told you of this amazing site/blog, and I felt I must before I burst!

Bakerella, as she deservedly calls herself, has an amazing blog I love to, um, check hourly. Haha! Really, everything about her site makes me happy. First of all, food. Namely desserts--and lots of chocolate. Secondly, her AH-MAZING photos that showcase her food. Thirdly, her witty and fabulous descriptions of all she's making. Makes you think you can do it yourself! And that's just the "icing" on the cake. Obv, pun intended. :)

Go check her out, and be prepared to have a sugar rush! Happy Sunday, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment