Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

and Happy Birthday to MY MOMMY!!!

I just wanted to take a second to acknowledge these two special events that took place today.

I'm sitting here with a full belly (I cooked, but don't mind--great thoughts from last night's sushi still linger), with a slight shade of pink to my white-as-all-get-out skin (I was able to layout while Knox napped for TWO AND A HALF HOURS!) and still enjoying our new patio set.  We broke in the patio set well today--Knox and I enjoyed a late lunch on it (while we watched Daddy build our new horseshoe pit!!!) and we had our first family dinner on it, as well.  Well, when I say family, I really mean Daddy and I ate while Knox played on his slightly wet slide in a diaper, shirt and no shoes.  Oh, and I also received four wonderful cards from Keith, Knox, Ma Jack & Big Daddy and Grammy & Grandaddy!

All in all, it was another wonderful Mother's Day, with the exception that we couldn't actually be with our Mommas--especially sad since it was also my Momma's birthday, my brother was home, and his birthday is coming up on Wednesday (THE BIG TWO-ONE!)  I've said it before, I'll say it again, and will probably say it many times more--butone day soon, we'll be close enough to our families to be able to attend all family functions.  Hopefully sooner than later.

Hope today and this weekend was as wonderful to y'all as it was to me!

This is where I sat for basically the ENTIRE weekend--FABULOUS!!!


1 comment: