Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ready to Rock 30!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday, and I got to "celebrate" today by hearing my second baby's heartbeat yet again.  What a glorious sound!

Pics of the current baby bump and the baby bump of Knox are on the left.  Baby's heartbeat is great, and I have actually LOST 4 pounds--back to pre-pregnancy weight.  The doc isn't too concerned since I just got over the stomach bug a week ago, and my eating habits are entirely different than they were when pregnant with Knox.

Of course, we celebrated my birthday in other ways as well.  Mexican food Friday night with our sweet neighbors, fancy dinner in Atlanta Saturday night sans Knox with surprise guests, Holly, my ATL BFF, and her hubby!!!  They brought me flowers and a card and we inhaled amazing food and desserts!  Yesterday was a lazy day, and I didn't even cook dinner last night as all three of us ate something that didn't agree with our tummies--but we did manage to "force" down a piece of chocolate ice cream cake Keith and Knox got for me.  I received many wonderful cards (one of which was from BOTH of my children :), several texts and phone calls, and Facebook birthday wishes that would make anybody feel so special on such a special day.  Honestly, I thought turning 30 would be a tiny bit difficult, but it's really not.  I'm just so thankful everyday, and every year, that God lets me be apart of this world, and that he has blessed me with so many amazing people and things in this life of mine.

Happy Monday and Happy February, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment