Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Friday, January 15, 2010

Just a little som-sommin'


Just a little update on what’s going on with us:

Knox is still SUCH a big boy!  He sleeps in his bed every night and every nap.  He’s only fallen out the one time and will stay in bed until Mommy or Daddy come to get him.  He’s even so big that as soon as he gets up he either hands us his paci (that he only gets when he’s sleeping) or he puts it on his bedside table all by himself.

Potty training continues to go quite well.  We got Thomas the Train big boy underwear, but we’re not quite ready to wear those just yet.  It is only just the second week of the process.

My belly is slowly getting larger, but headaches and back pain seem to visit me every day.  Again, a small price to pay for such a big blessing!  I’m being pampered tomorrow with a prenatal massage and facial, my 5 year anniversary gift from Hubs. I saw my friend Holly today, the one that has never been wrong with her guesses of babies’ gender from how women carry the baby.  She said that I confuse her!   I have lost the weight I gained over Christmas and New Years, so I’ve technically only gained a pound or two.  She said if carrying a girl, my face should look fuller even with no weight gain.  However, she said my belly does look more round than it did with Knox and she thought my ultrasound pics looked like a girl.  SO, no official guess from her yet.  (Sorry, Linds!)  I will probably see her again in about two weeks, so we’ll see if she decides then.  My heart burn is still quite annoying, and getting it more often.  Now it comes after I eat or drink most anything—tea & soda especially.  I’ve never eaten Tums before now, but as of this point I’ve almost put away an entire container.  And they’re surprisingly decent—Berry Fusion Smoothies.  It’s the little things in my world.

Daddy’s working hard as usual, but came home early today.  I think it was to enjoy the gorgeous day we’re having with Wild Man and myself.  So that’s about it for now.  Going to go enjoy some more sunshine before a yummy Mexican dinner!

P.S.  I just realized I passed my 100th blogging post anniversary!  Thanks for reading my random thoughts for that many crazy posts!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment