Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Monday, March 1, 2010

21 Weeks!

Today I'm 21 weeks, and only 18 to go!  We had our last "official" ultrasound today, but will more than likely have a 3D ultrasound in two months or so.  We had one with Knox, so we'll have to have one for her!

Cecily is STILL a girl, and a healthy one so far.  She's measuring just under a pound at 13 ounces, which is just shy of typical weight.  Her heartbeat is 140--pretty consistent from a month ago at 146.  She has all hands, feet, kidneys, chambers of her heart and a cute little nose.  It's not quite as turned up as Knox's was at his 20 weeks, so I'm guessing she's going to look more like her Daddy.  :)  She's crazy active, at all times of the day.  I don't know if I'm able to feel her much more than Knox for the fact that she's that much more active, that this is my second pregnancy or that I've gained much less weight than I did with him.  I just hope it's not a foreboding of a hyper little girl!  She kicked or punched at both the ultrasound tech AND the doctor today--both asked if I felt the kick that they saw or heard during my checkup.
 
I labeled this one--it's just a double image, so only one side is labeled.  Her little hands are up by her face.
 
All is well with me--I've gained 4 pounds this past month, putting my total weight gain to 2 pounds (I actually lost 6 pounds last month, more than likely due to the nasty stomach bug that put me under my starting weight.)  That makes me beyond happy--at this point with Knox, I think I may have gained 15-20 pounds!  MOO!  I, sadly, gained 50 pounds with Knox, and I'm making a point to NOT let that happen again.  You'll be able to tell a huge (no pun intended) difference in my two pregnancies from the comparison pics starting in this month.


Anywho, Happy Monday AND HAPPY MARCH!  (February and I just don't get along so well!)

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous lamm...baby cecily does too! love the name, by the way! congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete