Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Monday, August 11, 2008

A day in the life of...

I had a really nice blog written and was trying to ad pictures a new way so I wouldn't have to move things around as much.  Well, being the genius that I am, I deleted my text with no means of copying or saving it.  Fab.  The jest of the deleted blog is that Knox and I have been sick and we just hope that Daddy doesn't get it now.


So just enjoy the pictures that I was trying to upload.



He's getting to be a big boy drinking out of his sippy cup!


Knox fell asleep in his swing
(third time he's done that)


One of my most favorite pictures


Mommy's little Studmuffin
(Paci no longer in existence, thanks to Chloe eating it)


Notice the reflection of him trying to "clean" the window for Mommy


He's actually trying to grab Lula here






No comments:

Post a Comment