Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Little Technology Lover

Here I've been, worried sick, that my sweet baby boy isn't quite up to par with his "milestones".  He just clapped at 11 1/2 months, which many babies do at around 8 or 9 months.  Well, apparently everything is clicking upstairs, and more than we realized.

Keith is on his cell phone fairly often for work.  I'm on my cell phone fairly often because I'm a girl, and girls talk on the phone all the time.  Well, my little technology lover has been soaking up what you are supposed to do with the little silver thing Daddy lets him play with.  Tonight, while in my lap, Knox had Keith's cell phone waving it in the air like he normally does.  Next thing I know he puts it up to his EAR!  OH MY GOODNESS--he knows what to do with the stinkin' cell phone.  I put my phone up to my ear saying, "hello, hello Knox!" and he just grins.  So, I take it a step further and call Keith's cell.  Unfortunately, it was on vibrate, so he didn't get to "answer" it, but once I opened it and he could hear my voice, he didn't know what to do with himself!  It was great!!!  Once I closed the phone, he was determined to open it again.  Another funny moment.  He didn't know what to do to open the phone, so he sat there, squeezing it at hard as he could--his little body and arms just a-shakin', mouth clenched.  He did this over and over again, until Mommy opened it for him.  I tried to find the video camera to capture one of the most hilarious things ever, but it wasn't within reach.

So that's just another night in the life of Knox...

1 comment: