Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A bit under the weather...

...may have been a slight understatement in how us Lamm-Rogers have been feeling--hence the lack in posts.  Well not all Lamm-Rogers, just Keith and I specifically.  We had a joint doctor's visit last night at 8:00pm, with wild man in tow, making for a more complicated visit since he wants to be into everything.

The sickness started over Thanksgiving so I have no fun family photos to post, because I was so sick and I didn't even feel like getting the camera out!  BOO!  Now the sickness is making me not want to finish all of my projects for Knox's birthday.  What a fine time to get sick--the weeks leading to your first child's first birthday party.  Fabulous.  BUT WE WILL PREVAIL!!!  :)  I don't feel so "bad" other than the ache that is my left sinus under my cheekbone, which continues it's wrath to my top teeth making chewing a difficult task.  Oh, don't worry.  I still manage to shove food into my mouth, just like I did during Turkey Day.  I couldn't taste a dern thing, but I still ate it because it was Thanksgiving and I HAD to have turkey and dressing.  Anywho, I digress as usual.

Daddy and I will get things finished so Knox will have a wonderful first birthday party, and what doesn't get accomplished no one else will know the difference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment