Charles Knox

baby

Cecily Blanche

baby

Friday, February 13, 2009

Pics from Chick Up Too Late

Just wanted to share the pictures of the things I made for Sherry last night!  I love, love, love the last photo--my new current obsession of machine applique.  I also took some photos of my little seedlings and my little wild man in his Valentine's shirt his Ma Jack got him.  Notice the facial expression and the wording on the shirt are complete opposites--haha!  Anywho, hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day tomorrow!





















.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the birp cloths...cant wait to get Maggie's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAMM~ so glad to find you on the blog world! I'm adding you to my list- love to watch your little man grow! you have a beautiful family! Glad to see you doing so well!

    ReplyDelete